What are tags?
Tags are a way to categorize the content on your blog posts, photos, videos and forum discussions.
Why use them?
By tagging, it makes it easier for you and others to search the 29-Day Giving Challenge site. Let's say you wrote a post about donating books; you might want to tag it with "books". After you publish your post, you'll see the tag under the text and if you click on "books", you'll be able to find all the other posts--yours and other community members'--that also have this tag.
HOW TO ADD TAGS
HOW TO EDIT TAGS
- Write your blog post or a forum discussion.
- Tag it with descriptive words, separated by commas. For a multiple-word tag, use quotes; for example, "American Heart Association".
- To add tags in a post you've already written, go to the post and click the "Add Tags" link in the "Admin Options" box in the upper right corner of the post.
- You can add tags to your photos and videos, too.
HOW TO USE TAGS
- Go to your post and click the "Edit Post" link in the "Admin Options box in the upper right corner of the post.
- Scroll down to the Tags field and make your edits.
- Don't forget to click "Publish Post" to save your changes.
- You can edit your tags on your photos and videos, too.
If you'd like to find other posts or discussions with similar information, click on a tag that interests you. You'll get list of all posts that include that tag.