Wanna know how to get your photo or other type of image to show up in the community gallery at the bottom of this page? Just follow the easy steps below.
1. Log in with your user name and password.
2. Rollover the the Gallery tab in the brown menu at the top of the page and click on PICTURES
3. Click on the ADD IMAGES link in the top right corner of the main frame.
4. You can use the bulk uploader if you have a lot of images or the simple uploader if you've got 8 or fewer images to add. The process is similar in each
5. Click the BROWSE button and navigate to your photo on your hard drive.
6. Select the image file you want to add and click the OPEN button.
7. The path/file name for the photo will appear in the box by the browse button.
8. Follow steps 5-7 to add each photo through this screen.
9. Click the UPLOAD PHOTOS button and wait for the upload process to complete. Depending on how large your images are, this could take several seconds or even a few minutes. Be patient.
NOTE: Each image may be up to 10MB in size. We support photos in the .jpg, .gif and .png file formats.
10. Type in a name and description for your images.
11. To ensure your image is shared in the community album, keep the default selection ANYONE under WHO CAN VIEW THIS PHOTO.
12. Click the SAVE CHANGES button and your done. Your shot will appear in the album on your page and on the community album on the main page.