Posted on November 24, 2008 at 4:56am
Thought I'd take one day...the last day of the 29-Day Giving Challenge...and look at different ways I give in one day:
- Sewed/embroidered two wool felt sheep ornaments (gift to a woman in Ohio).
- Read 2 chapters in a book (gift to self).
- Made breakfast (gift to family).
- Took my daughters to church so they could sing in the choir (gift to the girls + congregation).
- Listened to a friend who I hadn't seen in a long time talk about her parents who have been… Continue