I saw Cami at the MS Women on the move luncheon in Atlanta. I have MS and her story was so similar to mine. We both had odd things through the years, and then woke up one day completely debilitated! Although our paths were different, we both fought and ended up in a place of gratitude and giving. I have been living a life focusing on the two for the past several years, and I have a joy like never before! When I heard her story, I knew this was something I had to do - I can't WAIT!
What I'd most like to receive:
I have no expectations - I just want to have the satisfaction of doing it
How did you hear about the 29-Day Giving Challenge?
MS Women on the Move Luncheon - Atlanta, GA
Wow ... About me ... OK .....
* I have been living with MS for 9 years
* I have done charitable fundraising events for the MS Society for the past 7 years - mostly 50-60 mile walks
* Last Year for my 40th Birthday, I did the MS150, rode 150 miles in two days, and raised thousands of dollars for MS
* This year I formed a cycling team of 25, RoadHard, and we rode the Atlanta to Athens 200 mile bike ride for MS and raised over $16,500!
* I am thankful for every day, and grateful for everything in my life
* I have come from not being able to walk to riding 200 miles in two days on my bike - YEA!
* I am a mom of an amazing nine-year old boy, who is overcoming Autism in the most glorious of ways
* I am a music Junkie and a Foodie
* I have a SOFT SPOT for the sweets and create culinary sweets with LOVE
* I have an Awesome, Crazy Dog named Avett
* I am happy
Do you agree to read and follow the 29Gifts Code of Conduct once you join our site?
Comment Wall (14 comments)
You need to be a member of 29-Day Giving Challenge to add comments!
Welcome! I'm happy you have joined us. May your giving journey be filled with many blessings. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm here to help. Thank you for being here. Enjoy your journey. :)