I made sure I kept myself busy these couple of days. It was quite enjoyable and it has been a while since I've gotten out of my hermit life.
- I gave few coins to a homeless guy 2 days ago
- I gave myself the gift of care to heal myself from heartbreak. I also booked myself in for a 9 day buddhist meditation retreat in January next year and let myself stay in this afternoon and watch Serendipity (loved the movie)
- I encouraged a friend of mine who's just embarking on her new business venture
- I have been speaking to my best friend for 2 hours each day even though I have been busy to help her get through some marital issues
- Today in the morning when I was going for a run, a man asked for $2 from me. I didn't have any money except for 10 cents. But he appreciated that.
- I gave money I have saved for few months ($300) to save a pregnant cow from the slaughterhouse. (I am a vegetarian and absolutely love animals)
- I bought food for some of my friends at the church. They were inside saving the seats when I went outside to get something to eat since I had a major headache from dehydration and starvation. They've already eaten, but I still got them little snacks and they absolutely loved them :)
- I caught up with a friend who is currently going through a bit of a rough patch in her relationship and gave her some moral support