Yep, looks like I'm back. Today I opened up a DVD cover to put the DVD in & take it back to the library (after 3 renewals!)... and there inside the cover was a "You are A Gift" bookmark from this site that I'd stuck in there already when I 1st checked it out, so that it could be in there as a gift to the next person who checks out the DVD.
So I'm taking that as my signal to start back up again.
* Returned that DVD to the library & gave the bookmark to whoever chooses to take it out
Intentions for this Round (pretty much the same as last round)---keeping it simple but keeping myself out there:
* To remember others every day in this phase of my life right now instead of contracting into MeMeMeMeMeMe. For now, I am free--if I can--to consider this time of joblessness as a real Gift rather than a Worry & I want to keep focused on the good here & all that I *do* already have and can share *right now* instead of wondering every day what I'll be doing 'later" & when/how/where it will come about blah blah blah WorryWorryWorry.
* To stay part of this wonderful positive community--welcoming newcomers & supporting those who continue on past the 29 Days. I consider this giving to have become a spiritual practice in a way & this is where I come to talk about that... and where else in the world am I supported to do this Giving *every day*? It's a wonderful & rare thing in my world... maybe I need to question why that is or how I could expand that support in my world.
* To stay focused on what I want to Be & Contribute every day instead of wondering what I'm going to Do
* Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude. Recently I was confronted with the challenge of taking that principle even one step further with the idea of *being* gratitude rather than waiting for an outside event to cause it... living gratitude every day for all that's already in front of us, instead of waiting for something "else" (new) to happen to *get* grateful for. It's a stretch but I'm playing with it.
What I am Grateful for today: This community & all who are posting their blogs (and for Deb & Lois, who always find something encouraging to say, every day, to everyone, no matter what!).
Big Hug & Happy Giving--