Intentions for this Round:
I found myself entirely shocked and grateful that I was able to give myself a Big Gift at the end of last round in paying off a monthly bill (student loan) in full... and being willing to let it go and be free of it.
That still was a gift that I gave to myself (not other people) although I absolutely credit the 6 rounds of this Challenge with contributing somehow to the Flow that allowed that to happen. I almost had to take a break just to absorb that this actually happened in my life & savor the difference.
But it's time to concentrate again on the out-Flow to others. I find (as I've written before) that what this Challenge does is force me to reach out to others in ways that I might think I'd like to do or that I 'mean' to, but somehow never actually 'get around' to it.
And in this little break since May... boy, there's a lot of things left undone... thank-yous not actually given, events in people's lives that deserve attention but didn't get it... and oh, yeah, that tendency to go back to focusing on MeMeMe without even realizing it.
My intentions this round:
* Finish up the thank-yous that deserve to be said/done
* Come back around to those who have had deaths or losses in their lives who might appreciate a little more comfort or attention than I gave originally
* And as always.... be willing to let go of items in my house that contribute to "clutter" rather than "Beauty/Purpose"
Today--Day One Friday 7/13/12:
* Gave a coworker a thank you card for some souvenirs she brought us each back this week from her big fat once-in-a-lifetime trip to Africa!
* Found out it was National French Fry Day (!), got everybody who wanted to go rounded up for the drive-through at McDonald's at lunch time, & brought back a bag or two extra to those who almost went but didn't have money or were too shy to jump on board. I am proud to have done my Patriotic/Civic Duty today in observing this holiday diligently & thoroughly. :-)
Thanks for being out there & happy giving today and for the weekend,