Hello Debj, like I wrote before, I just wanna share this simple recipe for you. This tea taste so relaxing mind and body :) Hope you like it.
Honey Egg Tea
• 2 cups water
• 2 bags black tea
• 2 eggs, just use the yolk
• 2,5 tbs sugar, or up to your taste
• 2 tbs honey
• 2 tsp cinnamon powder
• Boil the water and then steep tea bags for 5 minutes, strain out tea bags.
• Whisk egg yolk, honey, and sugar. Pour into the tea.
• Add the cinnamon powder on top.
• Ready to drink :)
Thank you for the birthday wishes Deb. My husband gave me a whole day of his giving - breakfast in bed, lunch at a local resort, which was just beautiful and a shoulder/neck massage before bed. What more could a girl be given.